- 100% baby alpaca double-sided scarf
- 5 times warmer than lamb wool
- naturally allergy free: does not contain lanolin
- soft and silky like cashmere
- water and dust repellent
- doesn't pill easily
Add noble elegance to your life! This luxurious scarf is made 100% of baby alpaca wool from the Peruvian Highlands. The scarf is designed with you in mind, knowing how important is the feeling of warmth and comfort on a cold winter's day. The details have been finely hand-crafted. All in all, it is the perfect autumn-winter accessory. Great range of classic colors which are easy to style with your everyday outfits. Unisex models - suitable for both men and women. While similar to sheep's wool, the baby alpaca wool is warmer; contains no lanolin, which makes it hypoallergenic; and is not prickly. Soft and luxurious feeling for chilly weather. It has an elegant and sophisticated touch against your skin while being water- and dirt-repellent.
100% baby alpaca scarf
11.81 x 70.86 inches
Made in Peru
Dry clean only
An interesting fact about alpacas: Alpaca fiber comes from Huacaya and Suri
Huacaya produces the softer, denser, crimpy fiber appearing teddy bear-like and identical to the sheep-wool; however, it feels softer. About 80% of the alpacas in America are Huacaya. Suri, which accounts for the remaining 20% of the alpaca fiber, is very different. Suri fiber is softer and silkier, with longer pencil-like locks that resemble deadlocks without matted wool.